ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Developers information needed
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 06:10:02 GMT
> I am working on "Understanding dynamics of software and organisational
> dynamics" and I am using Ant as my sample project. For that, I need
> the developers (not committers) log information of ant as that would
> help me understand the organisational structure and interactions
> happening in Ant development. I will be really thankful if I can get
> to know where this information is available.

The development is done in Apaches Subversion installation. All
developers who can contribute are "committers". Other developers have to
use Bugzilla so they can grant IP (committers had sign an according
paper before they get access).

Releases are done only from svn. So all code which comes from somewhere
into Ant is in svn. In short by a commit a la "commit patch for bug
08/15".

So you could use these two sources for your work.

Jan