ant-user mailing list archives

From Florin-Alexandru Bratu <fl.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Follow-up : Force ANT to re-compile all files
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 13:48:05 GMT
Hello everyone!

This is a follow-up to an older discussion on this mailing list:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ant-user/200205.mbox/%3c20020528024637.78782.qmail@web14406.mail.yahoo.com%3e

I would also like to be able to compile some input files, even though
they haven't been modified. My scenario is the following: I use apt to
do some annotation processing on the source code. But I need to do the
annotation processing as a separate step in the build of my project,
after the compilation phase. If I issue apt using the ant apt target, it
won't do anything because the class files are already generated. The
same behaviour happens even if I use the -nocompile apt flag.

So, what is the status of this issue? Is it still the same, the only way
to force a recompilation is to modify the files' modification time?

regards,
Florin.