ant-user mailing list archives

From "VELPULA, Ashok Kumar" <ashok_velp...@digitalfive.com>
Subject ANT FTP Error
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 08:07:54 GMT
Hi

I have been trying to connect FTP using the ANT 1.7.1 below is my sample
script:

<project name="MyProject" default="Display-Builtins">

  <property name="ftp.password" value="abc" />

            <ftp server="someftp.ftp" userid="abc"
password="${ftp.password}">

               <fileset file="Bin.zip" />

            </ftp>

</project>

Result: Could not create type ftp due to java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/net/ftp/FTPClientConfig

But when I execute I receive errors where do I get to download the FTP
libraries for the ANT to execute the script.

Thanks

Ashok Kumar