ant-user mailing list archives

From norken76 <nabilm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: Call a target with parameter?
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 18:47:31 GMT

yes, but as I mentioned, I need to use the ant-contrib 'calltarget' because I
do not want to create a new project as is the case with 'antcall'.
the reason is because I run the project remotly, so the file and the path
are not available to create a new project.

I've tried may things. no success.

thank you