ant-user mailing list archives

From pmken <pya...@ukr.net>
Subject Ant 1.7.1 issue
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 12:59:44 GMT

The issue is that when i run my "install" task the build stops at execution
of “_XXX” task and waits until the enter key is pressed. The task executes
sql statement.
The issue seems to be in version of ant, since with ant 1.6.2 the build
works well and with ant 1.7.1 it stops at execution of the sql task.

I get this issue when started to move my project from java 1.6 and ant
1.7.1.

Here is a snippet of the ant task that is failing
[java] _XXX:
[java] Warning: Reference path.driver.classpath has not been set at runtime,
but was found during
[java] build file parsing, attempting to resolve. Future versions of Ant may
support
[java] referencing ids defined in non-executed targets.

ant doesn’t get control back.

Moreover it only stops when the sql task is executed through java using
ant_launcher class, but when sql is executed directly in ant it works well.

Any ideas?