ant-user mailing list archives

From "Muralidhar Manku" <muralidhar.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject help with ant - copy and filesets
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2008 06:13:13 GMT
Hi ,

I am new to ant to script. I am looking for some help for the below task

Suppose the directory "/d1/user1/abc/" has 50 subdirectories. and these sub
directories in turn have some other directories and some java files.
a) Create a temp directory (/d1/temp)
a) I need to create a directory under temp directory with the name as sub
directory
a) I need to copy the all the java files in the subdirectories in to temp
directory.

say suppose
*/d1/user1/abc/*xyz/a.java  to /d1/temp/xyz/a.java
*/d1/user1/abc/*def/a.java  to /d1/temp/def/a.java
/*d1/user1/abc/*mnc/a.java  to /d1/temp/mnc/a.java
Please advice
Thanks,

--
Muralidhar