ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject RE: Zip files: elegant way of remapping directories while extracting?
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 14:20:25 GMT

That's the problem, I don't wish to ignore all files that don't match
the 'from' patterns.  Whatever doesn't match the 'from' pattern should
be extracted normally.   This would be the reverse operation of the
zipfileset 'prefix' allowing certain directories to be remapped, while
leaving the others alone.