ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rajesh Gottapu" <>
Subject Does Ant supports JUnitCore Interface of JUnit4.0
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:19:45 GMT
I would like to ask three questions:
1. I am working on JUnit 4.0 which has JUnitCore Interface. when i try to run the JUnit testcase
with JUnitCore implementation using <junit> ant task i am getting the following error:
   No Runnable methods error
May i know what could resolve my problem.
2. I would like to know ant tasks that supports JUnit.
3. I would like to know the additional features of ant that supports JUnit 4.0  that are going
to released from Ant 1.7.1 and above versions.
thanks in advance,
Rajesh Gottapu.