ant-user mailing list archives

From Sunil Mishra <smis...@AI.SRI.COM>
Subject Re: [HELP] problem using antlr in ant
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 19:27:53 GMT
It's been a while since I've worked on this, so I'm afraid I won't be
able to give you much precise help. Make sure you have the required
antlr jar files in your ant installation, the task AFAIK should work
correctly from there on.

Sunil

On Dec 12, 2008, at 3:46 AM, <kumar.bharath@wipro.com> <kumar.bharath@wipro.com