ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rebhan, Gilbert" <>
Subject AW: AW: Copying Folder
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 09:30:37 GMT
-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: blazingwolf7 []
Gesendet: Montag, 22. Dezember 2008 10:12
Betreff: Re: AW: Copying Folder

Not really...I just want to copy the files from the root directory
But the root directory will have folders as well. Now the problem I faced is
how to filter out all the folders so that it only copy the files from the
root directory

you have to use flatten=true for that purpose,
example with attribute flatten =

<project default="copy">
 <target name="copy">
  <copy flatten="true" todir="C:/flatten">
   <fileset dir="C:/groovy" includes="**/*.*" />

will do a recursive copy from all files contained in
c:/groovy but doesn't preserve the directory structure,
means the targetdir C:/flatten will have no subfolders.

Regards, Gilbert

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message