ant-user mailing list archives

From Rez <>
Subject RE: calling a build file from another
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 17:11:00 GMT

Thanks, I didn't even given a 2nd thought on clicking on that command, thinking it's supposed
to be used at the command line only. Duh.  That's what I needed, thanks again.> Date: Wed,
17 Dec 2008 12:05:52 +0530> From:> To:> Subject:
Re: calling a build file from another> > Yes use ant task> > see
for more info> > > On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 5:08 AM, Rez <>
wrote:> > >> > Hi> > Not sure why I got a mailer daemon posting to Ant
user group?!> >> > Is it possible to call one ant file (build.xml) from another
project's> > buil=d.xml?currently I build projects A & B. ProjB produces a jar file>
> needed by A=2C=so I build B first=2C ant file copies the jar file into A\lib> >
folder then =I switch to projA and build the war file. I would like to cd> > into projA
an=d call the ant file in projB=2C have it copy the file over and> > resume build=ing
projA.Do I just load the projB's build file as a property> > file in projA and make
faster without improving your typing skills.> >> >>
A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is> play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.>
- Albert Einstein