ant-user mailing list archives

From Rez <pon...@hotmail.com>
Subject calling a build file from another
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 23:38:33 GMT

Hi
Not sure why I got a mailer daemon posting to Ant user group?!

Is it possible to call one ant file (build.xml) from another project's buil=d.xml?currently
I build projects A & B. ProjB produces a jar file needed by A=2C=so I build B first=2C
ant file copies the jar file into A\lib folder then =I switch to projA and build the war file.
I would like to cd into projA an=d call the ant file in projB=2C have it copy the file over
and resume build=ing projA.Do I just load the projB's build file as a property file in projA