ant-user mailing list archives

From Chuck Holzwarth <chuck_holzwa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Creating a manifest for a jar file
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 17:11:24 GMT
I wrote a java program to perform pre-commit processing for subversion. I had originally written
it with a static main. I removed the static definition from the main class. I can't seem to
find a way to declare the manifest. What I currently have is:

src/process_checkin/manifest.mf contains:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Bundle-ClassPath: process_checkin.processCheckin.jar

The jar section of the build is:

<jar jarfile="${dist}/processCheckin.jar"
        basedir="${classes}"
        manifest="${basedir}/src/process_checkin/manifest.mf"
    />

Thank you,
Chuck Holzwarth