ant-user mailing list archives

From André Pilz <andre.p...@pcvisit.de>
Subject Re: cannot open ant 1.6.5 zip file
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:07:06 GMT
Thanks for this OMG moment, really ;)

Attack of the Giga Ants...

BTT: The apache-ant-1.6.5-bin.zip should be 9.835 KB big (say 10 MB), so
the download is just not complete and the archive is corrupted. I tried
this too with Firefox today, it's corrupt too (downloaded size around
4.8 MB), so the problem is most probably not on your side.

So, who's the maintainer? It looks like an old error to me.

Regards,
AP