ant-user mailing list archives

From Gilbert Rebhan <...@schillbaer.de>
Subject Re: NoSuchMethodError when building a task
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 19:52:46 GMT
Greg Roodt schrieb:
> The ejbgen task seems to be a Weblogic specific task. I think you would have
> more luck asking BEA for support.
> BTW, setting the source attribute=2.18 seems incorrect to me, I would try
> 1.5, but thats a major guess. I have no knowledge of this task.

Is the ejbgen task in sight for the eclipse ant runtime ?!

Eclipse ships with its own builtin ant installation,
means see Window | Preferences | Ant | Runtime | Global Entries

f.e. i have a Project DevJars in my workspace that has all
those jars =
~/workspace/DevJars> tree
.
|-- activation.jar
|-- bsf.jar
|-- bsh-2.0b4.jar
|-- commons-logging-1.1.1.jar
|-- commons-net-1.4.1.jar
|-- jruby-complete-1.1.4.jar
|-- js.jar
|-- junit-4.5.jar
|-- log4j-1.2.15.jar

and in .. Ant | Runtime | Global Entries =

${workspace_loc:/DevJars/activation.jar}
etc.

Regards, Gilbert