ant-user mailing list archives

From rageice <>
Subject [about exec and eclipse!?]
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2008 19:25:10 GMT

Hello everybody, sorry for my bad englsh.

Until a few time, a problem appears with eclipse and ant (I don't know what
has changed...)

This is the problem.

A simple script:
<project name="TEST" default="domain-start" basedir="." >
    <!-- start server domain -->
    <target name="domain-start">
        <exec executable="cmd">
        	<arg value="/c" />
        	<arg value="C:/work/sun/glassfish/bin/asadmin.bat" />
            <arg value="start-domain" />
            <arg value="--verbose" />
            <arg value="domain1" />

When I execute it under eclipse, I don't know what happens exactly, but the
output is the following:
     [exec] Starting Domain domain1, please wait.

(and nothing more, the job doesn't stop, and there is no more output: I
think that the job is bloqued here)

And when I execute exactly the same script with the commandline (and the
same ant path than the eclipse one), this is the result (the good resultl):
ting Sun-Java-System/Application-Server.|#]
 Starting Sun-Java-System/Application-Server HTTP/1.1 on 8080|#]
 Starting Sun-Java-System/Application-Server HTTP/1.1 on 8181|#]
 Starting Sun-Java-System/Application-Server HTTP/1.1 on 4848|#]
7: Self Management Rules service is enabled|#]
rtup complete.|#]

Really, I can't understand the problem with eclipse, but it looks like there
is a problem of thread. Too hard to explain...

Have you got an idea about this problem?

Thanks in advance.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message