ant-user mailing list archives

From "Knuplesch, Juergen" <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject AW: Feature requests: include ant-contrib, unordered file sets, "cp"-like copy task
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 16:00:06 GMT

Hello,

1.I use antcontrib also a lot! I agree, that it would be nice to add this to ANT.

2.You want ordered filesets not unordered filsets, but it should be the user who defines the
order!
I sometimes had the same problem. The problem is, that filsets do not guarantee any order.
I think filelists could help, but I never really tried.
I solved it by putting several filsets in the order I want.

3.I did not try this, but it seems not too difficult, perhaps I dont know enough about cp.
What about

    <copy todir="dstdir">
      <fileset>
        <include name="**/src/java/**"/>