ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using Ant Tasks programmatically - SignJar Tasl
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 10:28:36 GMT
On Thu, 6 Nov 2008, Daniele Development-ML <daniele.dml@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Now, I get another exception, which seems somehow related to ant
> libraries - this is my understanding.

Not really.

> Exception in thread "main" jarsigner returned: 1 at

means the native jarsigner executable invoked eby Ant xited with exit
code 1, which means an error occured while running it.  It also means
that Ant was able to invoke jarsigner.

If you were running the same task with the same attributes inside Ant,
you should get the command line when running in verbose mode.  You
don't seem to have set up any loggers/listeners so it's hard to tell
where your log messages end up now.

Stefan