ant-user mailing list archives

From Chris <>
Subject Missing class for regex
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2008 23:16:24 GMT
I'm trying to use the <propertyregex> task from ant-contrib. It works
fine when I call my ant build script directly, but when I call it
indirectly within a Maven/Eclipse environment, I get this error message:

build.xml:67: No supported regular expression matcher found:

I'm guessing that this is a classpath problem, and Maven isn't
automatically including all the libs it needs, so I need to include them
  manually. No problem -- I found the jar that contains the class,
ant-nodeps.jar, and put it on the classpath. (And confirmed that it's

Still getting the same error, though. What's wrong?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message