ant-user mailing list archives

From Rez <pon...@hotmail.com>
Subject token filtering
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 04:57:12 GMT

Hi

I use couple of property files packaged into my war file destined for different environment
such as Development, QA, Staging, Production.  I currently keep different versions of each
file for each environment having values specific to each env and the 4 different build targets
for each env refer to their own matching property files.  They're kinda getting out of hand,
having muliple copies of each file!  I would like to keep one version of the files with the
changing environment values replaced with tokens and during the compile based on a flag or
value being set, such as if flag equal to QA, @ip.address@ should be replaced with qa.ip=ip.add.re.ss.
 How is this possile without resorting to ant.contrib?