ant-user mailing list archives

From Mark Salter <marksal...@talktalk.net>
Subject Re: Using Ant Tasks programmatically - SignJar Tasl
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 12:53:57 GMT
Steve Loughran wrote:
> There's some coverage of it the Ant docs
> http://ant.apache.org/manual/antexternal.html
>
> as usual, contributions to improve this -more examples etc- are welcome.

Thanks Steve, certainly the advice given at the bottom of this page is
probably most relevant to the OP:-

"
The question you are probably asking yourself at this point is: How
would I know which classes and methods have to be called in order to set
up a dummy Project and Target? The answer is: you don't. Ultimately, you
have to be willing to get your feet wet and read the source code. The
above example is merely designed to whet your appetite and get you
started. Go for it!
"

--
Mark