ant-user mailing list archives

From "Patrick Waugh" <>
Subject Re: Optional <entry/> if and only if properties file exists?
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 10:58:02 GMT

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 4:38 AM,  <> wrote:
> Where do they come from?

bb-ant-tools  (Blackberry Ant Tools)

> <my.rapc>
>    <entry file="" />
> </my.rapc>
> So the subprojects could place that <entry> element under <my.rapc> or dont.

These aren't "sub-project", and making this a macro doesn't change the problem.

There is one (1) common build.xml, and each project in a group uses it
by importing it into it's build.xml.  This allows me to have all the
"code" in one build.xml.

However, not all projects need the <entry/> line, so I need that line
to only "appear" in the build.xml IF that property file exists.

In other words, I need to test if the property file exists... and then
include that "code" only in this case.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message