ant-user mailing list archives

From "James Abley" <>
Subject Re: Ant NOT finding jars even in ant/lib (without classpath=)
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2008 08:55:44 GMT

Does it work on the command line? It may just be an Eclipse configuration

On 15 Nov 2008, 7:49 AM, "Patrick Waugh" <> wrote:

Somehow I have screwed up my configuration as I can no longer have
<taskdef> automatically find installed external tasks in either:

~/.ant/lib  or

I'm using Eclipse Ganymede, and am not sure how to fix this.  If
anyone has a clue what I likely did let me know.  I'm using Ant 1.7.1.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: