ant-user mailing list archives

From jbmdharris <jbmdhar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Inserting different relative paths into multiple files using the same token
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 14:19:30 GMT

I could implement this as a custom task written in Java, but that would also
require modifying the build environment... which is sometimes OK if it's
really necessary.  In my case, my build environment is part of my corporate
environment and it's used by hundreds of people.  Getting something new in
the environment requires work and proof that it's really necessary.  So, I'm
trying to use the built-in capabilities of the environment provided to me.
At least I have ant-contrib available...