ant-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject specify xmlcatalog verbose and CatalogManager.properties
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 07:43:42 GMT
I am trying to get the "xmlcatalog" element of the XmlValidate task
to be verbose. Well really it is the verbosity level of the
Apache XML Commons Resolver which is used by "xmlcatalog".

One way to do this is with a CatalogManager.properties file.
The directory that contains this file, needs to be available
on the classpath when the task runs. This is not the "classpathref"
attribute of the "xmlvalidate", rather the "java.class.path" of the
system.

Is there a way to add to that classpath during runtime?
Our build file determines the location of CatalogManager.properties
which is different for each project. So i need to append
to the java classpath.

Or is there another way?

We do sucessfully use the catalog entity resolver. I am just
trying to get it be verbose when needed.

Using Ant-1.7.1

-David