ant-user mailing list archives

From Jörgen 'Mnementh' Kosche <jkos...@mnementh.de>
Subject Adding tool
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 09:34:36 GMT
Hallo list

In the FAQ is described, that a proposal for a new tool for the site http://ant.apache.org/projects.html
should be made on this list. I think the tool Antiplate I made is something that could be
listed there. If this is not appropiate, please excuse the mail.

name: Antiplate
short description: Antiplate is an ant-script that seeds a project-structure for typical java-projects,
including an ant-buildscript with typical targets like compiling, create distributions, execute
tests etc.
needed ant-version: 1.6 or later
Homepage: http://antiplate.origo.ethz.ch/
contact: antiplate@mnementh.de
license: Apache License 2.0

In the format of the file linked on the FAQ, this entry would look like this:

      <subsection name="Antiplate">

including an ant-buildscript with typical targets like compiling, create distributions, execute
tests etc.</p>

            <th>Compatibility:</th>

            <th>URL:</th>

            <th>Contact:</th>