ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rohit P" <rohitmp....@gmail.com>
Subject Verifying existence of files under a directory
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 09:16:28 GMT
Hi,

As part of my build script i need to 'concat' set of files [with similar
extension] under a directory into a .csv file.

       <property name="REPORTS_DIR" value="C:\Reports\LogDir"/>
        <concat destfile="C:\abc.csv" force="no">
            <fileset dir="${REPORTS_DIR}"
                includes="*.csv"/>
        </concat>

But before i do the 'concat' action i need to verify if there are files
under ${REPORTS_DIR}. Can you let me know the ways to check if *.csv files
exist under ${REPORTS_DIR} before concatenating them into 'abc.csv'?

Thanks
Rohit