ant-user mailing list archives

From "Daniele Development-ML" <daniele....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Using Ant Tasks programmatically - SignJar Tasl
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 10:26:23 GMT
Yes, Peter, I totally agree with you. However, I would expect that the XML
elements and attributes are matched against some Java classes and calling
them in the same order as does the Ant parser does, it would work. And
actually it does with the above suggested statements.
Of course, it depends on the way Ant it's implemented, but considering the
team, I was sure they did a great job.

Cheers,

Dan