ant-user mailing list archives

From Krzysieq <krzys...@gazeta.pl>
Subject Re: Order of files inside a fileset
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 12:57:58 GMT
I don't really care much about id, as I only need the fileset as a nested
element inside a task. The good question now is can I use

wherever I would normally use

<fileset>...</fileset>

What about elements that have a nested element that inherits from fileset?
Like for instance the jmeter task, which takes a nested something inherited
from fileset to specify a set of test files?

Thanks for help so far anyways :)

Cheers,
Chris