ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brendan Miller" <catph...@catphive.net>
Subject Re: ant default classpath
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2008 01:28:23 GMT
I'm on Linux. I don't have CLASSPATH set in my shell. It sure doesn't
look like it's getting set in elsewhere, but the build environment I'm
working in is complicated, so maybe I'm missing something.

Are you *sure* that Ant doesn't try to construct a default classpath
from sources other than the CLASSPATH env var? That really looks like
what is going on.