ant-user mailing list archives

From "Settle, William" <William.Set...@fnis.com>
Subject Is there a way to make the get task timezone aware?
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 18:43:58 GMT
We are using the "get" task to fetch dependenencies from different build servers and have the
"usetimestamp" attribute set to true for example:

<get usetimestamp="true" src="${jarServer}/jars/${myJar.jar}" dest="${lib.dir}/${myJar.jar}"/>

If the client that runs the ant script is in a different time zone than the server that is
hosting the jar, the "usetimestamp" does not work.  In other words, everytime I execute the
task, it fetches the jar.

If the client and server are in the same time zone, it works fine.

Is this an issue with the <get> task, the apache server on the other side or something
I have not configured on the client or server side?

I appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Bill

the
intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose,

by
persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.