ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: about the ear task
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2008 22:00:24 GMT

you can use the ear task to accomplish this objective
you will need to specify the
input (as seen here) with fileset
destfile (the .ear)
appxml
    <ear destfile="${build.dir}/myapp.ear" appxml="${src.dir}/metadata/application.xml">
      <fileset dir="${build.dir}" includes="*.jar,*.war"/>
    </ear>
http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/ear.html

Martin Gainty
Disclaimer and confidentiality note