ant-user mailing list archives

From Rez <pon...@hotmail.com>
Subject Help with war file
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 00:43:52 GMT

I'm not sure if it's possible any other way to pack a folder and all of its subfolders and
files into a war file, preserving their path and folder structure, other than using the "prefix"
attribute of the zipfileset task.
I would like my war file (testproject.war) to have folderx & all its files at its root,
so currently I'm using

<zipfileset dir="folderx" includes="**/*" prefix="folderx"/>

But it's creating a problem when the files are deployed under jboss and my url looks like
something like this:

http://localhost:8080/testproject/folderx/folderx/images/test.gif

As you can see it's repeating the folder name twice.

Thanks
When your life is on the go—take your life with you.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/115298558/direct/01/