ant-user mailing list archives

From "David J. B. Hollis" <dhol...@AandOConsultancy.ltd.uk>
Subject Re: Xincludes and Ant XSLT task
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 06:42:27 GMT
Hi, Guys

Have you come across something called DITA? 'Darwin Information Typing
Architecture'. Based on XML, and using Ant build scripts, it processes
modular, structured XML files linked by DITA Maps to produce multiple
format outputs.

DITA XML Focus Area.
http://dita.xml.org/

DITA Open Toolkit download site at SourceForge.net.
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=132728

DITA-users group, listserv, and support site with searchable archive.

HTH
David