ant-user mailing list archives

From "Carlos Ortiz" <chrono.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to access the basedir of ANOTHER project in Eclipse?
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 17:19:48 GMT
Actually it is posible but you must run the build.xml as a external
tool in eclipse then  send  as a argument

 -D<property>=<value>

Yet there is a small trick since ${workspace_loc} variable won't work
you have to create a new variable with the same value of
${workspace_loc}

for example
MyVar=/home/myuser/myworkspace/

Then you can do