ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to access the basedir of ANOTHER project in Eclipse?
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:27:18 GMT
If you just have your projects all checked out
directly into the workspace, there's no real trick to
using:

<property name="workspaceRoot" location=".." />

Alternatively you could possibly add such a property
to your base Ant config in Eclipse, but since I'm not
using that there may be some reason I don't presently
recall.  ;)

HTH,
Matt