ant-user mailing list archives

From Gilbert Rebhan <...@schillbaer.de>
Subject Re: scriptdef with nested fileset and mapper
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2008 19:43:29 GMT

Stefan wrote =
> /*
> I'm trying to write a custom copy task using scriptdef & ruby
> but I don't find the documentation I need. The script should
> (as an example) do the same as the copy task. How do I access
> the original file and the mapped file ? Like in this skeleton:
>
> <scriptdef name="mycopy" language="ruby">
> 	???
> </scriptdef>
>
> <mycopy>
>    <fileset dir="." casesensitive="false">
>        <include name="MyFiles.*"/>
>    </fileset>
>    <mapper>
>       <globmapper handledirsep="true" from="MyFiles.*"
> to="MyMappedFiles.*"/>
>    </mapper>
> </mycopy>
> */

P.S. :

if you're out for ruby || you have ruby experience and would
like to use a build tool that runs on ruby, then have
a look on 'buildr' =

http://incubator.apache.org/buildr/

The new buildr version 1.3.3 runs also on JRuby, full access
of java libs. It may also work as replacement for maven.

Regards, Gilbert