ant-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject RE: appending to classpath
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2008 05:13:01 GMT
You are almost correct.  Just change your nested classpath element to a path element.

<classpath>
<pathelement path="blahblah"/>
<path refid="myid"/>
</classpath>

---
Shawn Castrianni

-----Original Message-----
From: Brendan Miller [mailto:catphive@catphive.net]
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 11:49 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: appending to classpath

I have a <path id="myid"> ... </path>

that I use as a class path via refid="myid" for a couple of tasks.

For one task I need to add a couple of path elements to the path
before passing it to my task.

So I have something like

<javac> ...

<classpath>
<pathelement path="blahblah" />

<!-- this is more or less what I *want* to do, but ant rejects this -->

<classpath refid="myid">

</classpath>

So, basically, I'm trying to add to the task before passing it in. How
do I do this in ant?

Brendan