ant-user mailing list archives

From Tyler Roscoe <ty...@cryptio.net>
Subject Re: Problem with executing aliases
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 15:50:46 GMT
On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 01:40:56AM -0700, azajac wrote:
>  I've several aliases defind in ~/.cshrc file
>
> when I'am trying to execute dem from sshexec it allways returns a message
> then my command was not found i'am trying to do something like this :
>

>     <target name="build test">
>         <sshexec host="${host}" username="${user}" password= "${passwd}"
> trust="true"
>         command="source ~/.cshrc; myAlias"/>
>     </target>

I don't know if it's possible to do it this way since aliases behave a little
strangely, especially in a non-interactive context. I think a better way
would be to move the functionality of your alias into a proper script
and to call that script from ant:

$ cat foo.csh

#!/bin/csh

ls | grep foo | process_foo