ant-user mailing list archives

Subject scriptdef with nested fileset and mapper
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 09:31:53 GMT

I'm trying to write a custom copy task using scriptdef & ruby
but I don't find the documentation I need. The script should
(as an example) do the same as the copy task. How do I access
the original file and the mapped file ? Like in this skeleton:

<scriptdef name="mycopy" language="ruby">

   <fileset dir="." casesensitive="false">
       <include name="MyFiles.*"/>
      <globmapper handledirsep="true" from="MyFiles.*" to="MyMappedFiles.*"/>

Any info/links to documentation would be very helpful.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message