ant-user mailing list archives

From stef...@starnberg-mail.de
Subject scriptdef with nested fileset and mapper
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 09:31:53 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to write a custom copy task using scriptdef & ruby
but I don't find the documentation I need. The script should
(as an example) do the same as the copy task. How do I access
the original file and the mapped file ? Like in this skeleton:

<scriptdef name="mycopy" language="ruby">
	???
</scriptdef>

<mycopy>
   <fileset dir="." casesensitive="false">
       <include name="MyFiles.*"/>
   </fileset>
   <mapper>
      <globmapper handledirsep="true" from="MyFiles.*" to="MyMappedFiles.*"/>
   </mapper>
</mycopy>

Any info/links to documentation would be very helpful.

Stefan