ant-user mailing list archives

From ca_iancu <ca_ia...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: how to copy and edit a section of a text file
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 17:55:32 GMT

This is a commercial library. I want to use existing functionality from Ant
to accomplish this task. I am certain it is possible, I just do not know Ant
well enough yet. There has to be some sort of loop that can be created to
read from a file line by line and stop when a certain string is encountered.
I can copy and edit the teaxt once I have it in a variable.