ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ben Stover" <bxsto...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject How to access the basedir of ANOTHER project in Eclipse?
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 22:27:08 GMT
Assume I use a build.xml in Project AAA.
As part of a property definition I want to define a folder from
ANOTHER project BBB within the same Eclipse installation.

However the actual path should NOT be entered directly (=absolute) but
relative to the current workspace. It should go similar like:

<property name="seconddir" value="${basedirofcurrentworkspace}/projectBBB/src" />

How can I refer this external dir with Ant?

Ben