ant-user mailing list archives

From "Knuplesch, Juergen" <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject AW: clearer output for junit task
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2008 06:59:46 GMT
1.If you use the task junit-report, it will create HTML, tells all about which test had an
error or a failure and on the page of each Test there is a link to stdout and stderr. I guess
this is what you want???

2.When I use the junit-task Í get the following output on my console:
 [junit] Testsuite: de.icongmbh.commons.MaskFormatterTest
    [junit] Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0,688 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: de.icongmbh.commons.NumberUtilsTest
    [junit] Tests run: 10, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0,687 sec

--
Jürgen Knuplesch                    www.icongmbh.de
icon Systemhaus GmbH                Tel. +49 711 806098-275
Sophienstraße 40
D-70178 Stuttgart                   Fax. +49 711 806098-299

Geschäftsführer: Uwe Seltmann
HRB Stuttgart 17655
USt-IdNr.: DE 811944121
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Brendan Miller [mailto:catphive@catphive.net]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. Oktober 2008 23:46
An: Ant Users List
Betreff: clearer output for junit task

I'm running junit unit tests from ant through the junit task. There have been a few times
where information will be printed to stdout, or exceptions will be thrown, and it's difficult
to determine which unit test produced the output or exception. Is there any way to make ant's
junit task print something like "now runining testMyUnitTest()" before it tries to execute
each test, so it's clear where the output is coming from?

Thanks,
Brendan