ant-user mailing list archives

From "Knuplesch, Juergen" <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject AW: How to access the basedir of ANOTHER project in Eclipse?
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 07:11:49 GMT
What do you want to do with that?

Maybe it is easier to help, if we understand whar you want to achieve.

I use ant4eclipse which is a big help for me.

--
J├╝rgen
-----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Ben Stover [mailto:bxstover@yahoo.co.uk]
Gesendet: Montag, 27. Oktober 2008 23:27
An: user@ant.apache.org
Betreff: How to access the basedir of ANOTHER project in Eclipse?

Assume I use a build.xml in Project AAA.
As part of a property definition I want to define a folder from ANOTHER project BBB within
the same Eclipse installation.

However the actual path should NOT be entered directly (=absolute) but relative to the current
workspace. It should go similar like:

<property name="seconddir" value="${basedirofcurrentworkspace}/projectBBB/src" />

How can I refer this external dir with Ant?

Ben