ant-user mailing list archives

From "Andre Cardoso de Souza" <ha...@dcc.ufmg.br>
Subject Re: Could not create task or type of type: junit
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 19:31:17 GMT
You're right. The error message is quite obscure, though.

Thanks

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 4:08 PM, Dominique Devienne <ddevienne@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/9/22 Andre Cardoso de Souza <andre.cardoso.souza@gmail.com>:
>> I don't understand why this is happening, since
>> ant-junit.jar is shipped within $ANT_HOME/lib directory.
>
> That's not junit.jar. It only contains the Ant classes that depend on
> JUnit classes. Please see the library dependency section of the
> manual. --DD

André Cardoso de Souza
ICQ 250478123
Gtalk andre.cardoso.souza

"Porque Deus amou o mundo de tal maneira que deu Seu Filho unigênito
para que todo aquele que n'Ele crê não pereça, mas tenha a vida
eterna."
Jesus, Evangelho de João Cap. 3, verso 16.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting
life." (John 3:16)

"神 爱 世 人 , 甚 至 将 他 的 独 生 子 赐 给 他 们 , 叫 一 切 信 他
的 , 不 至 灭 亡 , 反 得 永 生
。" (约 翰 福 音 3:16)

Linux user #394132 (counter.li.org)

I've heard it said that the proof of lunacy is when you repeat the
same steps expecting different results. I say it's proof that you're a
Microsoft user.