ant-user mailing list archives

From "Andre Cardoso de Souza" <andre.cardoso.so...@gmail.com>
Subject Could not create task or type of type: junit
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 18:41:08 GMT
Hi,

I have a project for which I used to run automated tests nightly and
tried to run the same tests on my computer. For that, I downloaded ANT
1.6.5 and put it into my home directory. Manually running the tests
will give me the following error:  "Could not create task or type of
type: junit". I don't understand why this is happening, since
ant-junit.jar is shipped within $ANT_HOME/lib directory.

Does anyone know the solution for this issue?  I'm using ANT 1.6.5,
Sun's Java SDK 1.6.0  and Linux Ubuntu 8.04 operating system. The
build file I'm using is attached to this message.

Thanks,

André Cardoso de Souza
ICQ 250478123
Gtalk andre.cardoso.souza

"Porque Deus amou o mundo de tal maneira que deu Seu Filho unigênito
para que todo aquele que n'Ele crê não pereça, mas tenha a vida
eterna."
Jesus, Evangelho de João Cap. 3, verso 16.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting
life." (John 3:16)

"神 爱 世 人 , 甚 至 将 他 的 独 生 子 赐 给 他 们 , 叫 一 切 信 他
的 , 不 至 灭 亡 , 反 得 永 生
。" (约 翰 福 音 3:16)

Linux user #394132 (counter.li.org)

I've heard it said that the proof of lunacy is when you repeat the
same steps expecting different results. I say it's proof that you're a
Microsoft user.