ant-user mailing list archives

From <rasmita.pa...@wipro.com>
Subject Need help in writing build.xml
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 10:20:10 GMT
Hi ,

I recently joined ant users list.I dont know if this is the proper way
to communicate with others?

I want some help in updating build.xml file.
I have the build.xml file which generates EAR as output with fortify
reports currently.
I want to integrate some installables like junit, emma and javancss
tools.I have no much idea on them.These are testing tools which will
generate some reports.
My question is if I want to integrate our current build with external
tools ,how to proceed with?
Its urgent as its impacting  delivery.

Regards,
Rasmita