ant-user mailing list archives

From Res Pons <>
Subject setting up jdk from within Ant
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 22:56:08 GMT

Is there any way to set up my jdk environment from within the Ant file?  I'm on Windows Vista
and build different products with different JDK versions from within a DOS window and would
like the build.xml to load the respective jdk.  But not sure how Ant can overwrite the system
environment.  Any input? Thanks for your help.
Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn “10 hidden secrets” from Jamie.!550F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008