ant-user mailing list archives

From John5342 <john5...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: How to Configure batch file in Ant?
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 13:23:22 GMT
Best place to start is probably the getting started guide at
http://activemq.apache.org/version-5-getting-started.html and follow the
unix instructions. Most of the actions should be doable using standard ant
tasks such as untar and then at the end of the getting started guide it
mentions the unix script to run which is

[activemq_install_dir]/bin/activemq

Hope thats helpful