ant-user mailing list archives

From John5342 <john5...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: How to Configure batch file in Ant?
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 12:15:13 GMT
I think your getting linux and windows confused. You say you are using linux
but cmd is the windows shell and .bat files are again windows batch files.
That is why you get a "cmd: not found" error (because cmd doesnt exist on
linux). If you want a linux equivalent to cmd and batch files read up on
bash scripts.